Features of Formatted Drive Recovery Software:
- Capable of recovering files from formatted and re-formatted hard drive
- Performs safe data recovery from formatted HDD, flash drive, SSD, and so on
- The easy-to-use interface helps all users to restore data from formatted drive in few simple stpes
- Can effectively retreive all types of files inlcuding photos, documents, videos, PST file, compressed files, PDFs, Spreadsheet, music files, and so on
- Has ability to recover data from formatted drive of NTFS, FAT, HFS, HFS+ and exFAT file systems
- Supports all types and brands of storage devices like Lexar, WD, Seagate, Hitachi, Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, etc.
- Apart from formatted drive recovery, it can also retreive files from damaged, corrupted and RAW hard drive
- Helps to preview recovered data before restoration
- Provides an option to save recovered files to desired location
- Also, the recovered files can be saved with a new signature
- The demo version is available for Free to Try on both Windows and Mac PCs
- Offers lifetime user license
- Free tech support, 24x7
Everything You Need to Know about Data Recovery from Formatted Drive:
Formatting is a process of removing each and every bit of data from the drive that is being formatted. It is usually performed in order to make space for new files, install new Operating System or for removing all personal data before giving away the drive to someone else. Usually people backup their important data before performing the formatting process; therefore it can be retrieved whenever they want. However, there are many situations where the user might lose their most precious files.
Formatting may be performed in following three ways or say situations
- Intentional Formatting – In this type of formatting process, the user will knowingly format the drive and might even take a backup of the files that he / she wishes. But the problem arises if the backup drive too gets corrupted or when you check it, you find that you forgot to backup some very important files.
- Accidental Formatting – In this situation, the user accidentally format a drive containing precious data instead of formatting some other drive. This might be a result of slight distraction while performing the formatting process. This is more disastrous than intentional formatting, as the user unintentionally formats important data which might or might not have been backed up.
- Forced Formatting – This kind of formatting is considered to be most dangerous as the user doesn’t get any option other than to format the drive. Actually, due to corruption or virus infection, external drives or even hard drive partitions, display “Drive not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” error. You will be able to open the drive only if you agree to format the drive but this will delete all the files saved on the drive.
So, what should be done to retrieve formatted drive data? Backup will not be effective all the time; therefore an efficient recovery tool will be the must in these situations. Now the question comes, which recovery tool should I choose? If a reliable recovery tool is not chosen carefully then there are chances of further corruption of drive. However don’t worry as formatted drive data recovery can be easily performed with the help of this innovative tool.
Why Formatted Drive Recovery Software?
The software works on the read-only principle which makes it extremely safe to use. Along with this, the tool has a very intuitive user-interface which enables even a normal home user to operate the formatted hard drive recovery software without any difficulty or any kind of technical help. It has a powerful scanning engine that can scan an entire drive to identify formatted data from it and display it in front of you. It is capable of restoring over 300 types of file formats, so that you never miss an important file.
This tool can restore formatted drive like external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, etc. It is compatible with all the versions of both windows and Macintosh Operating System. It is also possible to retrieve formatted drive of any make or brand. Suppose you have a Seagate external hard drive and want to restore formatted drive data from it, then visit https://www.recoverformatteddrive.com/seagate-external.html.
Although this tool can recover formatted hard drive data in any kind of data loss situations, but there is one thing that should be taken care of; immediately stop using the drive which is being formatted, in order to avoid data overwriting. Once the files are overwritten, the recovery will not be possible using any software. Therefore, keep the drive idle until recovery is not performed on it.
Try the software for FREE!!!
You can download the software for Free from the given link and install it on your healthy computer. Then, proceed accordingly to the instructions provided. At last, the recovered data will be listed either in "File Type View" or "Data View" which you can preview before saving. So, give a try now!!!
Supported OS Versions:
- Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
- Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite)