“Hi!! Yesterday night, I accidentally formatted my vital drive instead of some other drive. As a result of which I have lost my vital data from that drive. I don’t have even a backup of that drive. Is there any software which can recover formatted drive without losing a single file?”
Many computers users may end up with losing files from their hard drive due to accidentally formatting of the hard drive. But after formatting, they regret their mistake and thought of recovering formatted drive data. This is possible only by using third party software like Recover Formatted Drive software which is capable of recovering formatted drive data with ease.
Reasons behind loss of files due to formatting of hard drive:
- Sometimes, users may format their hard drive instead of some other drive. As a result of which your entire files from hard drive get erased which leads to huge loss of data.
- During the method of installing multiple OS on the same computer, you may accidentally select the wrong drive which leads to loss of data.
- You may lose files if you use command prompt which also leads to accidental formatting of the hard drive.
- Use of third party software to create new partitions on the hard drive will also result in unknowingly formatting of hard drive partitions.
- Sometimes, formatting of entire hard drive or its partition is required to overcome issues like inaccessible hard drive, formatting errors, hard drive corruption, virus infections, etc. to reuse the hard drive for storing new data.
- You may choose the wrong partition while you are installing the operating system, which wipes out the entire data from it.
If you have formatted your entire hard drive or a partition drive due to any of the above-mentioned reasons then don’t get panic in such cases, you can opt Recover Formatted Drive software to perform formatted drive data recovery with ease. This software has an advanced algorithm which scans your complete hard drive and recovers formatted drive data within few mouse clicks.
- Always keep a backup of essential data on some storage device to avoid loss of data from the hard drive.
- Before formatting any drive, first of all, cross verify it to avoid loss of data.
Features of Recover Formatted Drive Software:
- This software is capable of restoring data from the formatted hard drive as well from various storage devices such as external hard drive, FireWire drive, flash drive, memory card, pen drive, memory stick, etc.
- It recovers pictures, videos, documents, music files, etc from FAT 32, FAT 16, NTFS, NTSF 5, ExFAT, etc. partitions of Windows operating system hard disk.
- The software recovers formatted drive data from various brands of hard drive such as Samsung, Dell, Toshiba, Kingston, Sony, Hitachi, Seagate, etc.
- With the help of this tool, you can retrieve data from various hard drive interfaces such as SATA, IDE, ATA, PATA, SCSI, SAS, etc.
- You can save the retrieved files in compression format i.e. ZIP format to save the memory space.
- One of the unique features of this utility is that you can view the recovered files before saving it to the desired location.